CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

survival camp

zzz
been lazy to update lately, what with all the f1 stuff n my newly renewed addiction to runescape...

so last week's survival camp...
actually jz a test camp nia, so most of the time very sang, ntg much to do 1
bt a lot of test nid read up lor

1st day was abt making our shelters, den retest for jayadiri n knots
thx yeong rui for the short splice
dnno y slept a lot tat night, while other patrol d ppl still pia-ing...studying

2nd day, senior troop interview, backwoods, modern n retest pioneering
by right i shld b soloing pioneering 1, bt thx to ziyang, hu helped me a lot.
TQ

senior troop interview...
i tink i kena paling gai d...they printed out this n made me read it in front of them all
den i kena machine gun. imagine M-16 shooting...

c'mon, my blog is my personal space n i can write wadever i like, jz lik wad joanne wrote
and before i end this blog, i would like to inform those who have no idea what a blog actually is. a blog is made for the owner to express his or her feelings, if you are not agree with me, you may judge me, but i wont change for you, and the cancel button of this website is just at the corner, click it and leave.
jz love wad she wrote. i might be a bit 过分, bt i dun regret on wad i've written.
zz
bt i still hve to thank u ppl for letting me voice my thoughts out, in the later part of the interview...

backwoodsfrying chicken skin...n yes, thats oil, if ur wonderingmodern cooking, n i noe my face is stim d...me n ziyang two-man pioneering
view frm top of campsite

3rd day, final inspection, traps n scout den cleared scout den
final inspection...i think our shelter failed d...zz
traps, me n woei loon 1 team, did deadfall n snare trap. passed btw
X)

n we were doing moral project all over again, cleared a god damn lot of stuff frm scout den
rubbish bins were full n loads of rubbish bags around itmoral project
me n woei loonpatrol campsite

den all balik kampung d, went chinese orchestra tat night.
lit chen i deleted tat vid of u d ar, so dun come find me asking whether i still gt or nt

0 comments: